image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Lunch】 Dogmatic, Britomart


Another sunny day in the middle of autumn. I decided to go for some shopping and of course try some other places to go for lunch, and it happened that I chose this one new store in Britomart: Dogmatic.

Dogmatic is a new small cafe in Britomart, which serves hotdogs, fries, gelato, coffees, and burgers. The place is nicely decorated, but it's a small place, really, they have only four little empty space inside and a bit empty space outside, which wasn't a good place to sit on rainy days.

I really wanna try their burger, unfortunately because they are new, the only menu that is ready is hotdogs and fries, some little tiny winy sandwiches too.


The prices are okay for me. Not too high, not too expensive either. The hotdogs are about $9.80.

I ordered something that they said popular: Kransky - $9.80
It was a hotdog with beef and pork (sausage of course) and you can choose three toppings, and I chose onions, bacon, and cheese (if I remember it correctly). And it was... umm... okay? (for me). I will go there for hotdogs if I don't have any other choice, but if I do, I will go for another.

But maybe, they will improve as time goes. And you might try some of their gelato for dessert, it's good ^^


Cheers,
Ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION