image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Lunch】High Tea at Phoenix Tree, Remuera


It has been a loooonnggg time....
I was busy with my uni and holiday and back to uni... also I have been so engrossed with my anime so I forgot to update this blog of mine u_u

Anyway, on August... my cousin came and visit me from Boston!
And my friend of mine got vouchers and invited us to go to try this Asian High Tea.


The taste of the foods were yuuuuummmm, delightful!
The tea and the place are also great. I love it all!

However, when we were there, it was so noisy... Well, can't complain much because there were so many people at that time... and sadly, the place is quite pricy (for me).

If money is not a problem for you, then I truly recommend this place for you to try. You wont regret it by bit, trust me.

I hope they will have another coupon or voucher to offer, xoxo.

Cheers,
Ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION