image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Lunch】 Cafe Hanoi, Britomart


Finally semester break! Yay! After struggling for three in a half months, finally I can have a few fresh breathe from all those damn things called mid-term, assignments, research, and exams.

Anyway, today I decided to go for Vietnamese food for lunch. I did some research on web to find out the most delight restaurant I can try, and most of them came up with this restaurant: Ćafe Hanoi.

So yeah, I went there. It wasn't that hard to find the place. It's near the 500 or 550 bus stop in Galway Street, Britomart. The place is nicely styled and comfy, and the waitress were all friendly.


They have several menus, not too many, so at least you wouldn't be so confused on what to choose. The price range is average, a bit high for me though despite their food portion. It's from $12 to $38.

I chose Hanoi-style grilled pork with nuoc cham, rice noodles, and fragrant herbs - $22

It was a Vietnamese cuisine presented in Western style. The dish was presented gorgeously, and I'm sure you can tell when you look at the photo. The taste was quite.. okay....

The dish was served cold, which I'm disappointed about, because the dish would be better if it was hot. And, they don't put any chili on it, so it wasn't spicy at all. As I said before, the menu is quite pricy for me especially after looking the dish which can only fill a quarter of my belly. But, everything else is fine.

Cheers,
Ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION