image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】2013 Lantern Festival - Albert Park


I went to the Lantern Festival in Albert Park for celebrating Chinese New Year! Yay!
All the lanterns were gorgeous, all the food stalls were over crowded, and all the performance were amazing.

Even though some of the lanterns were almost the same just like the 2012 Lantern Festival, but somehow it still looked gorgeous and gained interest from people.

I can say that Albert Park became people sea for once, especially where the food stalls were.

The 2013 Lantern Festival was held for three days in a row and I can make sure that I need two days to see all the lanterns, so I think three days aren't many. LOL

Okay, I wouldn't talk much in this post, and I hope you enjoy some of the lantern photos that I took.














Cheers,
Ouvertune.

Share this:

CONVERSATION