image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】25.11.16 AFASG 2016 - DAY 1

Hello everyone! It has been two months since I visit and write in this blog.
The last post was AFAID (Anime Festival Asia Indonesia), and I had this opportunity to visit Singapore, so right now I'll be posting some moments of AFASG (Anime Festival Asia Singapore).

I couldn't believe, at the end of my AFAID post, I wrote "Hopefully there will be another chance for me, cross fingers" and it really does happen! I got another chance to meet my favorite cosplayers even before the end of 2016, and what's more I had a chance to meet them for all three days. I'm sobbing in happiness.


It has been a long time since my last visit to Singapore as well, I think the last time I went to Singapore was about four years ago... Within those four years I often came to Singapore only for flight transit, so my time was entirely spent around Changi Airport instead of walking around Singapore.

So, I decided to meet the timings with AFASG and visiting some other places in Singapore that I haven't been to such as Gardens by The Bay, Singapore Botanic Garden, and the famous "photo booth (lol)" Haji Lane.

Don't worry, I'll stick this post by posting about AFASG only, and I'll be talking and posting my travel journey and reviews of my hotel in different post, alright.

As usual, when I attend AFA, I only came for the exhibition, not for the AniSong concert, so I can't comment and give photos regarding the concerts.

As for the exhibition, I believe Singapore got the best venue (Suntec Convention Center) compare to AFAID (JiExpo). There was lots of walking space, the air conditioning was working awesome, and Wi-Fi was not that bad too. I can't say that it was less crowded compare to Jakarta, because I believe it was only a matter of venue. I believe if AFAID was held in JCC (Jakarta Convention Center) instead of JiExpo, AFAID would turned out better. To be honest, I'm willing to spend 20k to 30k more of my money to go for JCC rather than had cheaper tickets at JiExpo.

Another thing that I like from AFASG was the schedule. They put a super tidy schedule because they put one cosplayer at one time, so this made me easier to arrange my schedule to travel around Singapore too and not staying in AFASG for one whole day just waiting for one or two cosplayers.

I was happy because I was able to buy some charms and posters from my favorite artists, and also meet them personally <3 The only problem was I didn't bring much cash, so it was troublesome for me, because I need to spend my money wisely. One thing I regret the most - even until this moment - I'm still regretting my decision to not buy one of MiyuSawa poster from one of my favorite artist, just because I don't have much money left (and MiyuSawa is such a small fandom! It was hard to find charm or poster of them) ╥﹏╥ Sad, I know.

Before we go for the photos...
I should warn you that my fangirl soul was reserved only for Baozi and Hana so, many of my photos would be around them. I took photos of another cosplayers only when their timing was either before or at the same time with Baozi and Hana. Doesn't mean that I don't like other cosplayers though, I love Reika, Yingtze, and Kaname (, and Liui, and Hikarin, and... ok, stop), but they are not my priority.

So, please don't complain as to why I'm not taking other cosplayers (or have less photos of them), because I went to AFASG for Baozi & Hana, artists booths, and Good Smile Company.

Due to many pictures I decide to divide the photos one post for one day, and to make it easier for you as well. So, in this post it will be only the first day photos.

I think enough with the talks and warnings. I believe you probably already bored too, or actually just skip the whole thing and go directly to the photos lol

As usual, I don't mind if you use the photos for your phone, PC, laptop wallpapers or even a profile picture icon. But, I took these photos and editing with my own effort even while my right arm was in problematic condition. So please, don't take my kindness of sharing for granted.

I can guarantee 100% that all photos are taken and edited by me alone. So without further a do, here comes the photos.
If you are not me, Baozi & Hana, Angie, Reika, Kaname, or Yingtze, please:
Do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please also specify or credit ouvertune (linked it into my instagram.com/ouvertune or mention for the better)

Reika - Meet & Greet (3P)







Angie - Cosplay All Stars (2P)





Yingtze - Cosplay All Stars (2P)


 I detest myself who was shaking when taking such a great pose, dang! (o;T=T)o



Baozi & Hana - Cosplay All Stars & Canon Photobooth (3P)







Others - Cosplay All Stars (2P)







I'm sorry for bad quality, well, I'm not a professional photographer, so please don't expect much. But I do hope you like, at least enjoy all the photos。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
The five first photo were totally horrible (I know and I'm sorry) because my camera settings were on automatic, I totally forgot to switch and changed the settings not until the middle of the event (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)

Cheers,
ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION