image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】26.11.16 AFASG 2016 - DAY 2

After we finished the first day and went back to hotel. My friend and I decided that we will go for Haji Lane early in the morning, and will be arrived at Suntec around 10-ish, right before the first session of Baozi and Hana.

But, all plan was ruined because when we woke up, the showers were full so we need to wait longer just to take a shower. So, at eight in the morning, while we were still eating our breakfast, we decided that we just go directly to Suntec, and give Haji Lane a visit on the next day.

So, yeah... we went to Suntec, skipped all the long tickets line (we already bought three tickets on the first day, we don't want to waste time or woke up early just to queue).

We arrived at Suntec around ten-ish, probably an hour before Baozi and Hana meet and greet session. My friend and I just sat around Akiba Stage and well just.... sit. Oh, we managed to see the meet and greet with Reika as Viktor YOI uwaaaaaaah~ (all pictures will be available below)

Another motives of me to come to AFASG was of course because Mystic Messenger and Yuri on Ice are still fresh and hot topics.  So of course, I  had to prepare my heart and soul for Baozi and Hana appearance. BAOZI AS JUMIN OMFFGGG.

I love Jumin so very much (not in terms of character though, especially because I'm more of a dog person rather than cat lol), I love him in terms of appearance and also he seems the one with more logic compare to the other four characters of Mystic Messenger, probably because I'm a business person myself, so I kind of can relate and mostly agree to his arguments in the game.

And I love Baozi so very much, so Baozi brought Jumin's character alive was aksdjhaskjdhaskjdhaskjdlkajsdhalksjd I INTERNALLY CRIED! I love Hana, and Hana as Zen was also super awesome too!

When the time came and they appeared at the stage. BAM! All the girls in front of me were screaming mess, while I was just gulping my own saliva and tried so hard for my hands not to shook, for the sake of taking photos.

When they took the last photo together (with the fans), because I never want to be in their pictures or videos, I already left the crowds and went to the signing booth.

I'm glad I did that, because not long after, the queue was much longer and the staff cut the line.

I actually planned to got their signs on their MM postcard only, and get the YOI postcard signed on the next day autograph session. But, after so much thoughts, I decided to got both postcards their signs, so I will not need to queue on the next day.

I readied my self by writing two names on my phone note (one: ouvertune, and the other is my real name). But, while the line kept moving, I decided to not be greedy and let Baozi choose one of the name, because I thought it would be troublesome for Baozi to wrote both names.

HOWEVER!! Baozi wrote one for ouvertune, and the other with my real name 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。 and they even signed one of the picture inside the YOI postcard with my real name written on it too ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

I am happy but at the same time I felt like I asked too much from them. I kept saying sorry for all the troubles but Baozi and Hana were just saying, "It's okay, no problem" and kept assuring me that it was really okay. So, out of the blue I just said "You both are so amazing and awesome, keep up the awesome work. Thank you so so much." and again they were like, "Thank you and it was really okay". Now that I think about it, it was kind of funny because it was like the three of us felt bad for each other hahaha ⸌̷̻( ᷇ॢॢ ᷆◍)⸌̷̻♡⃛

We could actually asked for a selfie or took their photo, but I didn't ask for it, because they got so many things to do, and the lines were still long while there were time constraints. I felt happy just to be able to took their candid photo.

After the autograph session has finished, my friend and I went out from Suntec, looking for food and went shopping around Singapore hahaha. See, the schedule was awesome!

Anyway, after these long post, I think it's enough about my experience. Here comes to photos...


If you are not me, Baozi & Hana, or Reika, please:
Do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please specify/credit ouvertune (linked it into my instagram.com/ouvertune or mention for the better)

Reika - Meet and Greet (5P) 









Baozi & Hana - Meet and Greet (11P)

















Baozi & Hana - Autograph Session (3P)

NO HANA, NO! THIS IS FORBIDDEN!! GOOOSSSHHH


Ok, I tried so hard to took this, I tried to capture when he signed. Why? BECAUSE THIS IS BAOZI AS JUMIN FOR THE LOVE OF JUMIN! I want to capture his "businessman" feeling. ARGHH


KILL ME *digging my own grave* THE STARE OH DANG. I CANNOT!! *rolls*
BAOZI x JUMIN WITH THIS STARE I JUST CANNOT. CANNOT LIVE ANYMORE.
BYE. さよなら。


I'm dead already, have you?
ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION