image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】160916 & 160917 AFAID 2016

Hello everyone, it has been a long long time since I put my time and effort into writing blogs.

So, just last weekend I spend my entire two days on anime & manga event: AFAID 2016 which was held in Jakarta International Expo (JiExpo).

Basically, I went there to see Baozi & Hana - celebrity cosplayer couple.
I hadn't get a chance to meet them because an anime & manga event in New Zealand rarely invite a celebrity cosplayer.

And you know what, I AM HAPPY! To finally be able to meet them in person.
They are as gorgeous as what we see in the photos, even more!

And I could see just how much time and effort and work to get them into what they are today. Nonetheless, the were humble and made so much effort to fulfilled their fans, and I am probably one from many fans that are just proud of them.

Hana was shy as ever, but Baozi filled the gap. Because while Hana wasn't talking much, he was actually sweet when I greeted him personally, whilst Baozi was more a bit talkative, so he was easy to talk to, and simply a gentleman (for sure) that I almost melted.

It was a blessing to meet and greet them personally. Got a handshake, autographs, and selfie were bonuses that I count it as one of the miracles in my life.

I took several of their photos during Meet and Greet on Friday, 16 September 2016. During meet & greet, they said that they will be cosplaying some their favorite old yaoi manga, and most probably they'll choose Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and I just couldn't wait for it!

And on Saturday, 17 September 2016, I also took several of Yingtze photos during her Autograph session and ARCC, also Kaname (my my, he is definitely a definition of hot and sexy) during ARCC, and of course Baozi and Hana photos during Fansign and ARCC.

I was planning to go for the last day on Sunday, 18 Sept 2016 because they were cosplaying Touya & Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura - which was my favorite costumes, but unfortunately I ran into troubles on Saturday night, and it hasn't been resolved even until today. So yeah, it was my loss, but I can't ask for more. Hopefully there will be another chance for me, cross fingers.

Without further a do, you can see the full pictures below. You may save it or make it into your phone or PC or laptop wallpapers, I don't really mind.

But I took these photos with so much efforts and editing them also took time, so please don't take my kindness of sharing for granted. If you are NOT Baozi & Hana, Yingtze, or Kaname, there are several simple things that I want you to do

Please do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please also specify or credit ouvertune (linked it into my instagram.com/ouvertune for the better)

Anyhow, enjoy! ^_^

Baozi & Hana - Meet & Greet: Friday, 16 Sept 2016 (5P)






Yingtze - Autograph Session & ARCC: Sat, 17 Sept 2016 (4P)





Kaname - ARCC: Sat, 17 Sept 2016 (3P)




Baozi & Hana - Fansign: Sat, 17 Sept 2016 (7P)









Baozi & Hana (Individual) 4P - Bonus ^^-





I'll see you on the next post!
Hopefully I will start to be more active on blogging, if I'm not lazy enough.
          ouvertune


Share this:

CONVERSATION