image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】27.11.16 AFASG 2016 - DAY 3

Helloo~

So many things happened during the past weekend. I was sick, and kind of busy with some stuff, and I lost my phone, thus make me lost my time and will to edit photos moreover update blog. I know I promised to publish this last week, but I was on vacation with my friends, and I just edited the photos during the weekend gate away hahaha
 
But, as I promised, we're now come to my last post about AFASG 2016.

Thank you for you people who appreciate and enjoyed my Baozi & Hana's photos, and several other cosplayer photos too. I'm so glad to be able to share the joy and put my ability of taking photos into use (even though not as great as professional fangirl photographer haha).

I also want to say thank you for you whoever actually read and took your time to read my long (and probably boring) post. I appreciate it very much, and I would love to talk to you too. If you happen to have instagram, you can definitely talk to me there ouvertune :)

Before I start my long ramble, I want to apologize to some of my friends (who are also Baozi & Hana fans) whom I wasn't able to meet. I'm sorry if it seemed like I avoid the topic of meeting, it was just... I got terribly anxious. I was afraid of not meeting everyone expectations, even though I fully understand that I can't please everyone. I promise that I will try to sort my anxiety better next year, and hopefully I can start to meet you all, who have been so friendly and supportive towards me.

So, the third day began. My friend and I woke up early to prepare our luggage because we were checking out. We put our luggage into hotel storage and start our morning walk to Haji Lane first before we went to Suntec Convention Centre.

From Haji Lane we walked to Suntec (almost lost, but thank God that we took the risk of following the map, and arrived safely and faster at Suntec).

Again, we walked off the long lines of tickets and went directly to the gate. We arrived earlier (like probably two hours earlier) than we had expected. And once again, like the other two days, we just sat around Akiba Stage.

I said to my friend that I want to go to the front line-near the stage (since it was still empty) because I want to try to be near the stage and had hope I could get a better angle to took photos.

I was never, like NEVER chose the front of the stage to took photo. NEVER. I was always at the back and usually chose the 'quietest' position. Why? First reason is because of my lens, it works better on further distance. Secondly because I could walk freely, and lastly because I want to avoid the sea of people since I can't stand the screams and being the one who were pushed around.

I immediately regretted my decision to chose the front line the moment Baozi and Hana came up the stage since I couldn't move from my position due to many people behind me, and the screams were freaking me out as well. 

The lighting was also bad, I often got back light, and it was disturbing. Another thing I hate was the official photographer of AFASG who kept went filming the front lines. JUST WHY?! (I shouldn't complain though, it was my mistake sobs)

I was and am still upset that I couldn't get a better snap when Baozi and Hana cosplaying Yuri on Ice because I couldn't move around freely. It was devastating, honestly. This was why I took more of Baozi pictures, because Hana was using all blacks, so the light was even worse.

I made a promise to myself that I would never go the front lines ever again. I'll just stick with my faraway quiet place. One devastating moment is enough, and I had learned the hard way.

Hopefully, I would be able to attend AFA next year, I don't know whether in Jakarta or Singapore, but I hope Jakarta will have a better venue than JiExpo. While Singapore, well I can't complaint, I would love to be able to attend AFASG next year, especially the host hotel I was staying was super great and awesome, and I promise him to comeback next year ^^

As for AniSong concert, I have no intention to attend one so long they are not inviting SPYAIR, OxT, Unison Square Garden, Goosehouse, or Bump of Chicken. If they bring those name I mentioned, then 75% I will definitely join the hype! Hahaha

Anyway... enough with all the ramblings and complains to my dumb self. We now shall go to the photos, and I'll probably see you again with new post next year lol

If you are not me or Baozi & Hana, please:

Do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please specify/credit/mention ouvertune 

Baozi & Hana (16P)



I can't get enough to capture the moment when Baozi look at Hana.





See, I capture "Baozi's look" again, and I fell in love with their eyes adoration every time. 








Me literally dead with the looks!


Both are totally adorable. I internally screamed!


YES. You might think "Why the hell this girl took a photo of their hands?" and think I'm crazy. But, yes, I am in love with their intertwined hands, that was why I specially took their linked hands. Even only with their hands, I could feel the love between them.


See you,
ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION