image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】29.04.17 CSF 2017 - DAY 1

Let's celebrate, this is my first post for 2017 and hopefully there will be more to come in upcoming months because there are several anime/manga events that have been marked in my 2017 diary.

Creator Super Fest 2017 (CSF) in Jakarta is a new event that arranged by AFA team uniting and connecting awesome creators players in creative industry. I had planned to go for this event ever since they announce CSF 2017 back in January (or February?) because as usual, I love illustrations because I cannot do illustration to save my life.

However, God was siding with me because my favorite cosplayer: Baozi & Hana was invited! And that announcement put my resolution to come to CSF 2017 absolute.

Anyway, I would not write too much about my experience in CSF. It was a good event, small venue but enough to complete the main purpose. The venue was comfortable and worth the price of 65,000 IDR for tickets.

I admire most of the artists, they were awesome that I had a hard time not to buy everything in one booth. Hopefully AFA would come with CSF next year too.

Oh, before I forgot to mention that in 1st day I only took photos of Baozi and Hana. No M.G and Ying Tze (sorry! >_<).


If you are not me or Baozi & Hana, please:

Do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and/or uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please specify/credit/mention ouvertune

 Baozi & Hana as Victor and Yuuri from Yuri!!! on Ice (15P)



  













See you on the next post: CSF 2017 2nd day!
ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION