image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO OUVERTUNE'S BLOG | こんいち、わOUVERTUNEのブログにようこそ。| EVENTS. FOODS. TRAVELS | SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE | 私のブログに来てくれてありがとう。

【Event】30.04.17 CSF 2017 - DAY 2

Here comes the second day of AFA Creator Super Fest 2017 that was held in Grand Ballroom Pullman Hotel Central Park Jakarta.



I was supposedly can't come to CSF second day, however there was a (fortunate or unfortunate) case that gave me a chance to go in.

My cousin borrowed my car, and was supposedly give it back to me at 2 PM in Central Park (because her apartment was near). Before I went in to CSF, I contacted her whether she would be able to give the car back on time or not, and she said, she can't do it, and changed the meeting time to 3 PM.

My motive to go in was only for taking Baozi & Hana photo, because I had done roaming around in the creator booths the previous day. When I saw Baozi & Hana's schedule, I was in dilemma whether to keep going in or not since I can only stay for an hour, but I finally decided to go in.

Thank God I was still able to catch Baozi and Hana at cosplay competition stage, and didn't wait too long for their Direct Selling event. At 3PM I left the Baozi & Hana direct selling event in a hurry because I didn't want my cousin to wait too long. Which was become my worst decision I ever made because my cousin gave my car back at 5PM without her contacting me at all. This is why I detest people who couldn't commit to their promise and I hate people who are LATE!

Anyway, everything has its pro and cons, but still if she at least let me know that she was able to give back my car at 5PM, I would stay longer, at least until the direct selling event was done.

Well, that was my long rambling, here comes all the photos. By the way, there will be Baozi & Hana, and also Ying Tze photos. I'll go with Ying Tze first, then Baozi & Hana. Enjoy!

If you are not me or Baozi & Hana, and Ying Tze, please:

Do NOT edit the photos, cut/erase the logo, use the photos for any commercial purposes, and/or uploading the photos into any kind of zip files.
If you want to re-upload the photos in any kind of sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, and any other social sites), please specify/credit/mention ouvertune


Ying Tze as Palanquin D.Va from Overwatch (11P)













Baozi & Hana as Jumin Han and Hyun Ryu (Zen) from Mystic Messenger (23P) 






















 All done! See you later! ^^
ouvertune

Share this:

CONVERSATION